Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Me Made May- The First Few Days

Although late signing up, being a keener for these Me Made May challenges I actually started before May 1.



I wore my turquoise Colette patterns Moneta on Wednesday April 29 while out for dinner and then a walk on the beach in Sarasota (vacation time!). This dress was one of the last things I sewed last year before my sewing hiatus. Very easy to wear.








On Thursday I wore a bikini and little skirt (Kwik Sew 3696) and then wore it again on Friday May 1, the official first day of Me Made May 2015. I also used a string bag that I crocheted a while ago to take my stuff to the beach and pool.



Saturday, Day 2 I wore a tee shirt that is one of my favorites, "Our Fave Top" Free pattern from Tessuti Fabrics. I need to make more of these, I love the casual slouchy look of this tee.



Sunday, Day 3. I wore another oldie but a goodie, my Sewaholic Renfrew, I have made a couple but I live in this one. So comfortable for the flight home from Florida!








No comments:

Post a Comment