Sunday, June 1, 2014

MMM Week 5

The final week!

I have tried to take as many photos as possible outside in front of my Mulberry tree, to show how green it has got from the beginning of May to the end. (Thanks guys, all three of you, for taking most of the photos!!).

As always I have enjoyed Me Made May. This time I gave some serious thought as to what is in my me made wardrobe and I have found that there are things that I have do not wear often. So do I keep these items? I have decided to work my way through the Coletterie's Wardrobe Architect and hopefully refine my style and have less items that I sew on a whim and that I never or rarely wear because they are not my style.

 Day 26
Dress : Burda 8072

  Day 27
Black Cropped pants: Simplicity 5259 (repeat)
Necklace: Silver chain and blue glass beads


Day 28
Dress: Burda 8727
Necklace: Brown beads (not visible in photo!) 

                                                                             

Day 29
Dress: Vogue patterns V8353
Bracelet: Black lamp work beads



                                                                            Day 30
                                                        Top: Sewaholic Alma Blouse


Day 31
Early afternoon
Top: variation of a Sewaholic Pendrell

Evening

1 comment:

  1. Some great outfits in your MMMay! The last dress looks especially lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete