Thursday, April 11, 2013

Me Made May



Yippee! It is that time of the year again. Spring, and a time to challenge ourselves.

I have taken part in previous "Me Made" or "Self Stitched" months  and have enjoyed the challenge.

So here goes:

I, Debbie of Sew Debbie sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least one self stitched item of clothing each day for the duration of May 2013, plus a me made accessory where possible. I also pledge to finish two new items during the month'

It means that I need to get sewing and finish a few extra items as I would also like to not repeat items too many times. A pair of Thurlow trousers come to mind as well as a couple of basic skirts for work. Nothing like a looming deadline to get things finished (or even started!!).




No comments:

Post a Comment