Friday, April 12, 2013

Ding Dong The Socks Are Done!


Before I mention my socks, I have to say that Wiarton Willie has a lot to answer for. He didn't see his shadow on Groundhog Day, and therefore had us believe we were in for an early spring. The photos above and below show the icicles in the garden yesterday (Thursday) evening and it's almost mid April! Not early spring in Southern Ontario!!


But, back to the socks. I have just finished the Hedera socks and am very happy with how they turned out.


They fit perfectly and I love the lace pattern.


Next on the list for knitting are a pair of owl gloves to match my owl sweater and another pair of socks, CookieA's BFF socks I bought the pattern when I bought the Hedera pattern.



2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that just awful? We both worked from home on Thursday to avoid driving in ice pellets. My husband also worked from home on Friday because his office building had no power.

    Very pretty socks, it's a beautiful lace pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We’ve recently discovered your blog and have been thoroughly enjoying all of your posts… so much so that we are passing along to you the Liebster Award! You may have seen this on blogs you follow (you may even have been nominated already!) and we think this is great way for our fellow bloggers to showcase each other and to give a big shout-out to the blogs we love! Should you feel like playing along, we look forward to hearing all about you and your favourite blogs! http://hamiltonchicklets.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/an-exciting-week/

    As an aside, love the green socks! I've been meaning to give this pattern a try for awhile.

    ReplyDelete