Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Bathing Suit Project

Part 3 - the end!!




Here is the second bathing suit. I chose to do the tankini this time and I really like how it turned out. 




Here is the third bathing suit and I did a bikini with the little skirt.

I used soft bra cups in the tops again for more shape and support. All set for my vacation!

Both pieces of fabric were ordered online from Fashion Fabric Club but luckily I did not have to pay duty on it crossing the border to Canada.

All in all a great pattern and I will certainly be making bathing suits again.

To see the whole process, please see Part 1 and Part 2 of this bathing suit project!!

For more details, please see my review at Pattern Review


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie- you've won my pattern pyramid! Congratulation, I think. ;-) You can email me at moogers1 at yahoo dot com with your address, and I'll get the patterns off to you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think about if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly
    be one of the greatest in its niche. Very good blog!


    my webpage; cash advance for lawsuits

    ReplyDelete