Friday, October 5, 2012

Cute Camisole




Last weekend I made a sweet little camisole to go with my Madeleine Mini Bloomers that I recently made.

I used Zoe’s PDF Camisole pattern which was very quick to download, print and stick together.

In keeping with my thrifty bloomers made from two old shirts, I made the camisole from two of my husband’s old t-shirts. 



I had to use two because the fronts of the t-shirts are destined for a quilt. They are his old ones from the days when he used to take part in cycling races and I have a quilt planned (one day!!). So I just cut the plain white t-shirt backs. 




Then I cut the sleeve of one of the old dress shirts and made a ruffle for the front of the camisole so that I have a cute matching set that cost almost nothing. In fact it was just the cost of the elastic and the ribbon.


Although I didn't use them on the camisole, I also cut off all the buttons from the shirts for my button collection! No waste!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you may be
    a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!


    Here is my webpage; bad credit lenders

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of
    this weblog; this blog contains amazing and actually good data for readers.


    My weblog I agree with that
    my website :: view it now

    ReplyDelete