Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me Made Holiday



Well not exactly, but I did wear a few me made items on my recent holiday in England and Ireland. Actually two, my Black Jalie Jeans and my Yellow Sewaholic Renfrew t-shirt (I did wear my Sewaholic Alma blouse and my black cropped pants but no pictures unfortunately!).



We started in Oswestry for a few days, visiting family and then London for 5 days of the Olympics before heading off to Ireland to rest and play golf.

I didn’t plan a Me Made Holiday, but it just shows that some of self stitched items have become such a part of my wardrobe that I packed them without thinking about it!

Cute children, but not mine (mine were left back home working!!)

Here we have my bright yellow Sewaholic Renfrew t-shirt. This was taken at the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Wales.



Here we have the Black Jalie Jeans at the Olympics. We were off to watch Ladies Field Hockey in the Olympic Park (Riverbank Arena).





Back again at the Olympics, with the Olympic Stadium in the background wearing the yellow Renfrew again. Heat wave that day after days of grey cool weather.

Trying to show my bra strap!!

Black Jalie Jeans again, taking a little stroll along the country lanes in Ireland. You have to take my word for it that there is a self stitched bra under there!!!



Oh no, not those $%^&% Jeans again. This time getting ready to  kiss the Blarney Stone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun holiday. England is one of my favorite places. I can see why you like those Jalie jeans. They're perfect. Love your yellow Renfrew, and the scarf you paired with it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a great holiday. Too short though and back to work already. Now need to find time to get back to some sewing!!

    ReplyDelete