Sunday, June 3, 2012

MMM Days 27 - 31

The final days!



On Sunday, day 27, I wore my self stitched gypsy skirt and a little t-shirt. We were off to a local nursery to buy plants for the garden and it was a very hot day and the skirt is cool to wear. Later we had an early dinner with friends and the out fit was still suitable.



On Monday, day 28, I wore what is one of the favorite pieces that I have sewn. A shirtdress, Burda 7827 and it is made in a cotton fabric with a little stretch.








Tuesday, Day 29, I wore a dress that I rarely wear as it is a little tight across the middle  
so I have to be having a "thin" day to feel comfortable in it!!




 Wednesday, Day 30 and I wore the self stitched black cropped pants again. I like the back zipper on this, it is slimming (in my humble opinion!). This time I paired it with an H&M striped shirt.



 The final day. Thursday, day 31. I wore my white eyelet, sleeveless Pendrell. I've said it before but this really is a wardrobe staple. Today I paired it with a store bought A-line skirt (could so have made this myself!!) and my black jacket.




In the evening I changed into my blue Jalie Jeans and a Pendrell blouse to go out with some girlfriends to a local garden centre where we were shown how to make planters out of drift wood and filled with succulents! Good fun!


My creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment