Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Palette Challenge



I have signed up for the Colette Patterns Spring Palette Challenge. I took part in both the spring and fall ones last year and am happy to report that I did not finish all I planned to do in either of them. However I am not going to let that dampen my enthusiasm for this challenge! At least I get to do some of the items!!

I am way behind in the Sew Colette challenge, so I might as well combine catching up on that with this challenge!


So here is my colour palette for this challenge using ColourLovers

I have created a mood board on Pinterest.

My list of "musts" is as follows:
Green Sheath dress - Pastille dress
Yellow Sun dress - Truffle dress
White blouse - Taffy blouse
(All above from the Sew Colette book)
Dark Denim shorts - Colette patterns Iris shorts
Navy Blue skirt - Colette patterns Beignet skirt

Then, if I have time I will make up a couple of Renfrew Tee Shirts.

Now time to stop blogging and get sewing!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely palette! It's so cheery. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! I don't usually go for such bright colors like yellow, so this is a change for me!,

    ReplyDelete