Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sashay Scarf


In January I spotted these cute frilly scarves on several friends and colleagues. Imagine my surprise when I discovered they were knitted with one ball of Red Heart Sashay Yarn. And that the yarn was on sale at that moment!



Imagine my further surprise when I discover that all the stores in my area and beyond were out of stock. It was even out of stock on the website.





Luckily a retired friend of mine put her name down for a few balls and two weeks ago the yarn was back in stock and they honored the sale price. So she sent me a ball. (Thanks so much Nicky!!)



A week later and I had whipped up this. I love fast and easy projects, and it was the sort of thing I could do while watching TV.


I have since found two more balls of yarn in different colours. The thought is to make one each for my sisters, but we’ll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment