Saturday, September 10, 2011

SSS Days 6 – 9



Just another busy week at work, but a short week as Monday was Labour day.
Tuesday (day 6) and I wore a self made black and white dress with a little RTW black jacket over the top. Nice and easy for work. Although looking at this pic, my jacket looks rumpled!

Can't see the dress!!
Headless looks weird!!



I usually take the pics in the morning, but today I did it after work as my morning ones were weird (I tried to use the self time mode and a tripod. Need to work on the angle a bit!). After work, there was someone home to assist.



Wednesday was my Sewaholic Crescent  skirt, which I wore with a black blouse and a turquoise necklace which picks up the colours in the skirt very nicely.



Thursday was my Sewaholic Pendrell blouse. I think I wear this almost once a week. It is such a wardrobe staple. Teamed with black trousers, perfect for the office.



Friday (day 9) and as Fridays are casual days in the office I opted for my Jalie Jeans (my first repeat for SSS), worn with a black blouse. I really need to change up my colours a bit. I am signing up for the Colette Patterns Fall Palette challenge and the Fall Essentials Sew Along and will be combining them and endeavour to add some more colour to my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment