Sunday, September 18, 2011

SSS Days 14 - 20


So nothing exciting Wednesday to Friday, just work! Wednesday I wore a Mandarin style top (McCalls 7444) made many years ago and left at the back of the closet until I was desperate during Me Made March!! Now it gets worn a fair bit.



Oh yes, on Thursday I had a new item to wear. I made a pair of black cropped pants. Simplicity 5259. I have made a skirt from this pattern as well as beige cropped pants, but they are a bit baggy so don't really wear them. This time I fitted and took in as necessary, also underlined for more body. I can see me wearing these a lot to work!



Friday I wore my second Pendrell blouse with jeans.



Saturday, Day 17 was such a busy day. My younger son's 18th Birthday, my parents flying in from overseas, plus the usual Saturday busy-ness that it was only as I collapsed into bed exhausted that I realized that I had worn nothing me-made today. Sunday, Day 18 wasn't much better but I did throw on my Vogue apron to make dinner.



Monday, Day 19 and I wore my black and white Pendrell blouse, teamed with a grey suit.



Tuesday, Day 20 and I wore the black simplicity cropped pants again, this time with a black blouse and green jacket (both RTW). Now I am on vacation for a few days, so I should have more time........

No comments:

Post a Comment