Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Self Stitched September



I had to think long and hard about signing up for this challenge. I really enjoyed Me Made March and Me Made June. But I haven"t done as much sewing through the summer as I had planned, so am concerned that it"s going to be the same items being worn again and again. But then I thought to myself that it's not meant to be easy, it is a challenge after all. Plus I am hoping it motivates me to finish a few items I have started and not got round to completing (ha, ha, ha....)

I am also going to be away camping for a weekend and taking a week vacation as well, so if nothing else, my daily pics won"t be in my hallway with the beaded geckos as back ground!!!

So here goes: 'I, Debbie,http://debbie-sewdebbie.blogspot.com/ sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-Sept '11. I endeavor to wear at least one self stitched item of clothing each day for the duration of September 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment