Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Me Made June Days 11-15


We have reached the mid point.

Lets's see where I was last up to. OK Saturday was day 11 and I wore my Jeans (Jalie 2908) with a t-shirt that I think is Joe Fresh, perfect for the usual Saturday errands. In the evening we did have a function and I used the opportunity to wear my crepe dress.

Note the veggie plants behind me!!


The photographer was in the car ready to go!!
Sunday (Day 12) I tried the little sports top (McCalls Spa Essentials pattern) that I had made for yoga (as part of my commitment to have me made clothes for my sports). For obvious reasons there are no photos of me in it!! But this is not a keeper. The band under the bust is way to loose and even with a sports vest over the top, this was not comfortable. Lululemon has nothing to worry about.......I will still be buying their sports tops!!

Not a keeper unfortunately!!














So on to a new week, work as usual, nothing out of the ordinary.

Monday I work a black and white skirt that I wore several times as part of Me Made March. Tuesday was the crescent skirt, this time with a black blouse. Which brings us to today, halfway there!! I wore a mandarin collar top that had been languishing in the back of my closet unworn for several years until I found it as part of Me Made March (and wore it to death!!). 

My son rightly feels that the skirt is the focus, so cut out the face!!


Now back to the sewing table!!

No comments:

Post a Comment