Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Final Stretch of MMJ

I took a week off work and so it was very obvious that I still don"t have many casual clothes. My sewing is geared to a work wardrobe!

Saturday (Day 25) errands as per usual on a Saturday morning. My trusty denim skirt and a Joe Fresh tee. Also. the hand crocheted shopping bag.



Sunday (Day 26), I spent the afternoon at the side of a rugby field before heading into cottage country to join the rest of my family. We had rented a cottage for a few days as we have family here from overseas. I wore the cropped pants that I wore earlier this month and teamed it with a nice little white tee. Unfortunately on the way to the cottage I managed to spill my coffee down me. So the photo taken as I arrived, is with me wearing one of my son's sweaters! But lovely view behind me!



On Monday I wore a little denim halter neck top that I finished Sunday before we left. Funny story here. This is an old Burda magazine pattern, at least 11 years old. I had cut it out and finished except for the button holes. Somehow this got caught up in my stash and went unnoticed until I was looking for something the other day and found it tucked away. So it survived an emigration to Canada and three moves since we have been here!




On Tuesday, (Day 28) I did wear my jeans in the evening but no pictures unfortunately     (or is that fortunately, I have worn them so much this month!!)

View while I was wearing the jeans!!!


Wednesday we were back home for our younger son's high school graduation. I wore the black and white check Vogue dress that I finished earlier this year. Vogue Divine Details V8353. I did leave out the lace insert that the pattern suggested.




For the last day of MMJ, I managed to wear my golf skort. With all the rain we have been having and with work functions, this is only the third time I have been out this season so far. The skort was very easy and nice to wear. The shorts are made in a stretch fabric and the skirt in a cotton fabric. The shorts and skirt are joined at the waistband. This is a kwik Sew pattern 3341.


No comments:

Post a Comment