Friday, March 18, 2011

Me Made March - The Halfway Point

Day 14.  Monday. I wore the Pendrell blouse with a grey suit, you can just see it under the jacket. I love my Pendrell blouse. I have already pre-ordered the New Sewaholic Pattern, the Crescent Skirt, I am looking forward to sewing that up.


Tuesday, Day 15. The Black and White Skirt. This time paired with black blouse (Jacob) and black jacket. I added a vintage brooch which belonged to one of my Grandmothers. As you will notice, my usual photographer was not around this morning. He had an early morning meeting!


Day 16. Okay, now we are halfway through. Yeah! And as next week will be Spring, I fully intend to wear items I have made for the Spring Palette Challenge. I don’t care that the weather forecast says it’s going to be colder than it has been this week. It will be Spring!! So anyway, day 16 was the beige top. Worn with brown trousers and a cosy brown cardigan.

Day 17 and it was time for my favourite dress, the black and white pinafore dress. Worn with a white blouse and my favourite red cardigan (both Jacob)

Day 18 (Friday). I wore a new item of clothing. Light brown cropped trousers, made for the Spring Palette Challenge. Worn with a black and white striped top (Old Navy) and black cardigan (Joe Fresh).


No comments:

Post a Comment